Tiger Woods will be seen again in action. He is ready again after a long break since his surgery earlier in March this year.
The 38-year-old athlete missed three months of competition after an injured back. Today, at the Quicken Loans National at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda , Md. he announced his return back and said has plans of playing again from next week.
The superstar golfer also posted about the same on Facebook and said after undergoing a lot of therapy he has recovered well and now once again will start supporting his foundation at the Quicken Loans National.
Woods added further that he has started to hit full shots and from next week he will be playing again into competitive shape.
On March 31 he underwent miscrodiscectomy surgery to relieve his legs and back nerve pressure. He missed last week’s US Open and earlier also the 2014 Masters Tournament.
Last year Woods was named as PGA Tour Player of the Year after four-year drought.
Last month while talking to the reporters the golfer said he was well prepared for the adjustment in his conditioning as this is not the first time he was facing.
He added that earlier his running stat was 30 miles a week, but now he can’t do anymore and hence going to make adjustments. However, Woods still feel to be explosive.
Woods also mentioned he still is looking ahead to feel mobile as well as strong.