A man was on holiday with his girlfriend when this horrifying incident happened with him.
Actually, he was on tour of Asia when he one day suffered severe pain nearby his knee.
He thought of something unusual and went to doctors where he was just told that it was a simple pain and was given few antibiotics.
The very next day he started vomiting and his temperature abruptly gone too high.
His girlfriend again took him to hospital where the doctor simple told that it was all because of food poising.
Well, they again came back, however from that day his condition started to improve.
But after few days, his girlfriend saw the real nightmare as his thighs had swollen up and his knees had gone back to normal.
Unfortunately, what happened next is still unclear.