interested things from over the world

OMG! Guy went blind just by doing something which we do always

This guy is now blind and it all happened because of his one mistake which we people do usually. Let us know what he did actually.

#1 This is Chad Groeschan. He was a scuba diver and hiker.

OMG! Guy went blind just by doing something which we do always2

#2 He was using ‘contact lenses’ just by reading the user instruction mentioned over the lens package.

#3 But he made mistake, he used to spend weeks and weeks wearing the same lens. He even didn’t bother taking them out while sleeping or having bath.

#4 One day when he woke up in morning, he found his eyes like this. It was all blurry view.

OMG! Guy went blind just by doing something which we do always3

#5 He eventually lost his eye sight.

OMG! Guy went blind just by doing something which we do always4

#6 Doctors later found that the reason behind all this was ‘pseudomonas bacteria’. Contact lenses which are left on eyes for a longer period of time become home to these bacteria.

 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *