interested things from over the world

OMG! A puppy swallowed 20CM long knife and survived

A six-month old puppy, Lexie, defeated all the odds and survived after swallowing 20 cm knife, which stayed just centimeters away from her heart.

It has been reported that her owner took her to the hospital she started vomiting (at that time, nobody was knowing about knife).

Later, the vets at Animal Referral Hospital (ARH), performed an X-Ray and found out that Lexie had swallowed a 20 cm knife.

OMG! A puppy swallowed 20CM long knife and survived2

Lexie was then immediately taken for surgery, which saved her life eventually.

It’s been said that the Lexie is doing perfectly fine and soon, she will get back to home.

 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *