It was another heartbreaking news, in which a hairless puppy was abandoned by its owner after the puppy was stung thousands of times by bees.
According to the report, the Dog Centre in Michigan found this 10 months old dog in very bad condition, it was hairless and with hundreds of cuts and sores.
A staff from Dog Center said that the dog was not only stung by bees but also had had an allergic reaction to them, which made the condition from bad to worse for the dog.
The Rescue Centre has named the dog as ‘Stinger’. Stinger is still under observation but vets are expecting that soon it will be normal like other dogs.