interested things from over the world

Chef became DEAF after eating world’s hottest noodles

A British chef, who went to his parents in Indonesia, was given the world’s hottest noodles and after eating few bites, he became deaf for couple of minutes.

It has been reported that the 22 year old chef, Ben Sumadiwiria, had gone to his parents home, where at a local food point, he ordered the ‘chilliest noodles’ along with fried egg.

He after few scoop, started sweating.

Chef became DEAF after eating world's hottest noodles2

Soon he had to throw his shirt off.

Sensation of chilies were so high that he then put his head underwater to cool off but unfortunately nothing seemed working.

Chef became DEAF after eating world's hottest noodles3

He at some point became deaf for couple of minutes.

After that, he drank dozens of glass of water, milkshakes.

But he was still feeling much heat inside his mouth.

The report says that the noodle had Scoville rating of 20 million, which is way more than normal.

 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *