interested things from over the world

5 year old swallowed a toothbrush, what happened next is purely shocking

Swallowing a coin, key or any small object is very normal in kids, but swallowing a toothbrush is completely out the term.

But this is a true incident, happened with a 5 year old kid, somewhere in India.

According to the report, the kid had swallowed the toothbrush accidentally while brushing teeth. He didn’t tell anyone about this, thinking that his mother would scold him.

But after an year, he started having severe pain in his stomach.

After an X-Ray, the doctors found some 5 cm hard stone type material, stuck in his bladder.

The kid then opened his mouth and told the truth about the toothbrush.

Fortunately, the operation of taking out the brush went successful and the kid was reportedly recovering fast.

 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *